Neck lanyards are straps worn around the neck that is used to hold something. The different people in several places have been using lanyards for identity, security, souvenir and comfort.
Here are some uses of lanyards for different people in their daily lives and some events.
1. Students use lanyards for ID tags and other school events. As part of identifying students in school, they use ID tags with lanyards designed with the name or logo of their school. These lanyards are also especially useful in events like fieldtrip to easily be aware of where the students are. It is helpful to avoid confusion. Lanyards also help organize events like Science fairs, sports festival, cheerleading and other extra-curricular activities that involve large number of people. Teachers and school staff use lanyards for their IDs too for immediate recognition.
2. Lanyards are used to better identify public speakers and seminar givers. There are many people attending seminars and if you are an organizer or attendee, you would want to easily see where the guest speaker is. If you are the speaker, you would want to be identified from the other people as well.
3. Wedding attendees use neck lanyards too. Wedding is a big event that can be held indoors and outdoors. In order to enjoy this event, they use lanyard to know who the official attendees are. It is for security and safety of all the guests as well. Custom made lanyards with the names of the bride and the groom makes great wedding souvenir too.
4. In hospitals, lanyards are very useful. They make use of it mainly for ID tags. Sometimes they use lanyards to serve as key holders. They also give lanyards to hold patient identification which is crucial for drug administration. Lanyards can even be used to identify patients with disability. For example, placing a tag that shows the patient cannot talk, therefore approaching the patient using sign language.
5. Police and law enforcers were among those professions that benefits from neck lanyard. Usually, officers clip their badges on lanyards for people to see it better. Lanyards are also used by officers to hold their whistle, night stick or other device that they want to bring with them.
6. In sports, coaches and referees are the ones who commonly use neck lanyards. Coaches use this to identify them from other people since many are using the same clothes or jersey. Referees use their lanyards to hold their whistle giving them easier movement while officiating a game.
7. Different organizations make use of lanyards for fund raising activity. Lanyards selling is a good business especially when it is custom made. For some, they raise funds by selling shirts, fans and of course lanyards. They easily sell it and it is a good gift idea too.
8. Couriers or messengers use lanyards to secure their ID cards, documentation stuff and other small equipment in one place for easy accessibility. Their hands are busy throughout the day and it will take time if they will look for their things in their bags or pockets. Usually their lanyards contain the name of their courier company therefore it serves as advertisement too.
9. Neck lanyards may also be used as water bottle holder. Workers like farmers have their hands and feet busy working the whole day. Their bodies are exposed to too much heat from the sun. The need for a quick access for water is important in this kind of job. Water bottle holders with the help of lanyards are making their lives convenient.
10. Neck lanyards can also take hold of mobile phones. For some people who are always in a hurry and would not want to carry bags with them, lanyards connected to a small pouch is a convenient choice. The small pouch may be a place for mobile phone or money. Wearing the neck lanyard makes it easy to be brought anywhere. When jogging or doing some exercise, having lanyards and a small pouch make life easy because these are handy, hence will not disturb your activities.
Lanyards are well-known for being able to secure different kinds of things, ranging from cards and keys to phones and wallets.Click this wholesalelanyards website for more details about lanyards.